Tuesday, January 14, 2014

More from ACCEPT

Just thought I would post a few more photos from our visits with ACCEPT.  We truly look forward to each visit with the kids.  Molly just LOVES to play with all the kids.  On this particular visit I brought along all of the children's books from Molly's small collection that we took from America.  They just loved sitting and reading all of the books!  Even the older kids were reading them.  We also brought along a small ball.  I used the ball to get to know their names a little better.  Each time they would throw it to me they had to tell me their name.  (I am terrible with their names!!)  Kris is so good with remembering their names, but maybe thats because he is used to seeing so many Indian patients at the clinic.  The girls also sang us a few songs.  They are beautiful singers!! I wish I could post the video of them singing.  They tried to teach me the song, but it was in another language...yeah so that didn't go so hot, but I tried :)  









No comments:

Post a Comment